Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade prices

Does anyone know how much it would cost to upgrade from M100 to M500 per month and if it would restart your contract period?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade prices

Hi Lukedk,

Any regrade will restart a new contract, either for 12 or 18 months.

The price you will be charged will be down to a negotiation between yourself and VM. It will also depend on if your current 100M broadband  standalone or part of a package. Also, the 500M is not yet available in all areas, so you may ahve to settle for an increase up to 350M.

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) and discuss the options/prices  but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It's not as easy to discuss/negotiate using this method, plus it may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If I wanted to go up to 350mb it would cost me an extra £23 a month...not a chance am I paying that.

——————————————— My Broadband Ping - Virgin 200mb Home Connection
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone and ask. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos