Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade of Hub1 to Hub3

Hi, I've tried to use chat bot on the web: usually it takes a day to get to a human first line of defence, who then pass on to 'technical', where everything dies. I've gone through this 4 times already. Tried ringing - '1 hour waiting time'.

So, if there is anyone from VM here: how do I get the promised upgrade from Hub1 to Hub3?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade of Hub1 to Hub3

You can either call in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade of Hub1 to Hub3

Hi ALPY, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting 🙂 

I am very sorry for the delay in response, we have been a little busier than usual at the moment. 

I would be happy to arrange the upgrade for you so I am going to pop you over a private message now to grab a few details and we can go from there.

The message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos