cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on fault F010711375

tprrtt
Joining in

Hi,

Could I please get an update on fault F010711375 in the Livingston area? It's been going on for a while now.

Download speeds seem to be OK, but upload speeds are so slow as to be unusable, and the connection regularly drops completely, making it impossible to work properly.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tprrtt

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the service issues you are having.

I have taken a look at things from our side and the SNR outage has an estimated fix date of the 5th June at 5pm.

We do have engineers working to fix this as quickly as possible.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience that may be caused in the meantime. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Debkr21
Joining in

Ah this explains the issue I’ve been having all week (also in Livingston).  WiFi has died entirely today.  

Client62
Legend

You may be able to get updates on demand from the automated fault service : 0800 561 0061

Hi Vikki,

Thanks for the update. I've been following this fault for a while and the estimated date for fixing has now been pushed back twice. Could you please confirm 5 June is when it'll actually be fixed, and not pushed back again?

I've also had a notification today about another fault affecting VM broadband in the area (F010728939). This says it has an estimated fix date of today at 5pm (though I'm taking that with a pinch of salt).

So is that two separate faults simultaneously? If so, that is pretty ridiculous. I'm having to hotspot off my phone at the minute in order to work as the VM broadband is unusable.

Could you please advise when these faults will be fixed, when service will be what I'm paying for, and if not, what action I can take to leave my contract?

Thanks.

Hello tprrtt.

Thanks for your reply.

I have taken a look at the Fault number you have given above. 

This is now resolved but we then located a new fault under F010711375 .

This is the one that has the fix date of 05/06/23 at 5pm.

Again we are sorry for the inconvenience this may be causing you.

Gareth_L