Menu
TimRonaldBurns
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Update in progress - drop out

Hi,

My Hub 3.0 has been dropping out for hours at a time with this error message for the last week. I can connect to the network But can’t actually get a connection. 

I called to report the issue they have updated me several times to say the issues have been fixed, they’re clearly not. 

I’m curious to find out whether this is an issue within my local area, home or wider network and when is this going to be fixed. 

tim 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Update in progress - drop out

Hi TimRonaldBurns, thanks for the message and we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the connection, can you confirm if this is still the case? Does this happen on both the wired and wireless connections? Can you do a reboot to see if anything changes? Chris

0 Kudos
TimRonaldBurns
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It has been stable for the last 2 days. 

Yes both wired and wireless connections suffered. 

restart did nothing, I disconnected all coms cables, active ethernets and power and checked everything securely fastened too. It wouldn’t change anything and the drop out was very flippant for how long and when it would fail seemed entirely random. 

is there any compensation for this? 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We are glad that it has become more stable, can you run a broadband quality monitor here and it will record the drops ^Chris

0 Kudos