cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update In Progress Hub 3.0

matt_s39
Joining in

Hi there, I just recently went to try and update some settings for my Hub 3.0 router and to my surprise, after going onto the website, it says the following: 

"Update in progress

Please wait before updating any settings.

"

I have waited patiently for almost two hours now and nothing has happened, I still am having the same issues. Any help?

2 REPLIES 2

g0akc
Problem sorter

There's a previous thread about this type of issue here;

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Hub-3-0-unending-update-in-progress-Messa...

They had waited 3 days and eventually got VM to resolve it after a week.

Try contacting VM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Hi there I found a solution to this, It was as simple as resetting the router through the pinhole at the back. I held it for 15 seconds with the tip of a pen and then released it. Waited a couple minutes for the router reset and everything was back to normal. This also really improved my network bandwith and connection, so I would recommend doing it every month or so.