Menu
dimiuk
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unreliable and poor service

In difficult times like now where we need the internet mostly, you let us down again. Overpriced, unreliable and constantly having issues. Sort your service out or let others do it if you can’t,

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unreliable and poor service

My service is reasonably priced, very reliable and issues free.

If you describe the problems perhaps someone on here can help sort them out for you - or advise you how to switch supplier.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
dimiuk
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet is constantly down. Customer service unreliable, poor and unreachable. What else do you need me to provide you to advise me further? If your service is good, that’s very nice 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All the Hub connection data from within its settings and a link to you Broadband Quality Monitor... would be a start.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos