Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to login to Hub 3 with default password

I am unable to log into my Hub 3, using the default settings password (not the wifi!).

I tried to access it through the app and via web browser, in both cases it keeps telling me that the password is wrong.

I then factory reset the Hub and still no joy.

Can anybody help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to login to Hub 3 with default password

Do a 60 second pinhole reset

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you but I already done that, for 60 seconds. I still cannot access it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Mauro76,

The hub doesn't always reset fully unless you press the reset switch for a full 60 seconds.

Have you lost your internet connection? If you have then you will get the same error message until the internet connection is working again.

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there.

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos