Menu
S-Dragon-VMC
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unable to contact VM via 150

Has anyone else noticed that the free 150 number is constantly engaged or dead tone. I have made a video of calling the number because yesterday after trying the number all day I managed to finally speak to someone who said the number was always available. Basically calling me a lier. I had no option than use the 0345 454 1111 number and have been charged. Is this a ploy to get more money from us? I've had no broadband for 3 days and have been unable to work, I may end up loosing my job. Im disgusted. 

LBrown
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to contact VM via 150

I called 1st thing this morning, got a message that said basically. We're busy, call later and it dropped the call.

I have tried calling 150 about ten times now, each time is has been a weird handset clicking sound, followed by the busy tone. I have also tried calling 0345 454 1111 and that came up as a dead number.

I guess I will have to give notice on these forums as they are not answering the phone that I wish to cancel my account. I am not going to pay £4.50 more a month when I signed up for my 18 month contract after 29th June.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The 0345 number is "charged" the same as a local call, therefore free from 99% of mobile phones etc.

A residential service isn't meant for business use and as such cannot be held accountable for any loss of monies or employment.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@LBrown wrote:

I called 1st thing this morning, got a message that said basically. We're busy, call later and it dropped the call.

I have tried calling 150 about ten times now, each time is has been a weird handset clicking sound, followed by the busy tone. I have also tried calling 0345 454 1111 and that came up as a dead number.

I guess I will have to give notice on these forums as they are not answering the phone that I wish to cancel my account. I am not going to pay £4.50 more a month when I signed up for my 18 month contract after 29th June.

Ways of giving your 30 days notice are in your contract. This forum is not one of those ways.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
gardener1000
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unable to contact VM via 150 or 0345 number

Can't get connected to the call centre at all , at any time - what's happening?

Also looks as if my virgin media email account has been shut down despite me still being a broadband customer.   28 days for complaint to go through is really too long to wait 

Community help please?

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to contact VM via 150 or 0345 number

VM have 8 weeks to respond to complaints.

0 Kudos