cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to arrange collection of equipment

joban2000
Joining in

I've been asked to return equipment. A set top box.

I've had an email and text message to say someone will be touch with me from Contact Engine to arrange a collection date. I've heard nothing.

I've received multiple emails asking me to return the kit.

I called Virgin Media customer service on Wednesday evening (17th May) and was assured my details had been passed to the collection team and I would contacted.

Still nothing, but more email/messages asking me to return the kit. I'm unable to make it to the Yodel drop off points and would like to use the pickup service.

Anyone know how to actually arrange a collection.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi joban2000, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear no one has been in touch yet. The reminders about returning equipment are automatic and will continue even when the appointment is booked. 

Until the equipment is received, these will continue I'm afraid. 

As soon as the team reach you, they will be in touch to arrange the return. There isn't anything we can do to expedite things from here I'm afraid. 

If once the equipment is returned, you continue to get the reminders, please let us know and we can then help further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs