Menu
margaretnewby1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access own website using wifi

Hi, I am unable to access my own website using the the virgin media internet. I have tried all the usual procedures, restarting the router/modem and Wi-Fi and still no luck. I can use my mobile data and i can access the website straight away so it is definitely a problem with the Wi-Fi or on virgins behalf. I contacted you a couple of week ago to request a IP change so a technician contacted me a few days later and told me the IP address will be changed on the 14/01/21 so I waited until then and still no joy, I tried contacting you today and I was on hold for around 30 minutes and then I was hung up on. 

If this isn't sorted within the next couple of days I will have no other option but to leave due to it being my business to access this website and having to use my mobile data and my phone as a hotspot i may as well cancel as there is no requirement for your services.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access own website using wifi

Your web host has blocked your WAN IP.

Ask them to unblock 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos