cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT PLEASE - superhub wifi dropouts most of the day - YET AGAIN

thedagger
Tuning in

Hi again, well I had this problem as you will see from your records back in March and you sent an engineer out to me. He said that when he went to the main box out in the street, the cable that relating to my house was just lying on the floor of the box and it shouldn't have been. He reinstated it and said that was the main reason I was having problems and everything should be fine now. That was true and everything was okay until July and then the same problems started up again with dropouts of wifi all over the house (tends to happen for 1 minute at a time then comes back on - exactly the same as before)

So after posting on here and whilst waiting for a virgin employee to help me, it miraculously improved again before an engineer was arranged to come out and Natalie_L commented that it appeared to be solved (it was at the time) but now the same problems are back yet again !!! 

Can you request an engineer visits me again please as this has been going on for 5 months now and I'm trying to work from home 😞

Paul Hood

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Alessandro Volta

Is it just Wi-Fi or are network connections failing too ?

Check for a local fault in your street via 0800 561 0061

Check the Hub's Downstream / Upstream tabs for signs of issues.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @thedagger thanks for your post here in the Community.

We can see you have posted on an alternative thread which we have responded to, so kindly keep to the one thread so we can efficiently work this for you and do our best to get things resolved.

Many thanks

Tom_W

thedagger
Tuning in

I was told to start a new thread as the previous one said SOLVED in the headline and it was suggested that you might not revisit a message with SOLVED in the title

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response,

I can see that we have now responded in the other thread.

To avoid confusion we'll allow responses to occur from there.

Regards,

Kain