Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tv saying no network connection?

Hi

i have had problems on and off for some time with the internet disconnecting. I have called previously about this.

it did this again yesterday so I tried all the usual reset, switch it off and on again and nothing worked. I then clicked forget this network thinking I would be able to click and re set this way, now it is saying no network connection and there is no networks available at all. This is the same with the three TVs I have but my lap top and phone are working.

i called virgin and was put through to someone who I had difficulty in understanding he put me through to someone else who was going to charge my £20 initial set up then £5 a month surely this should be part of the service.

hoping someone can help 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv saying no network connection?

Dont use gadget rescue !

Can you clarify are you talking about internet connections on your smart TV's (for Apps etc) or are you using VM Tivo or V6 boxes for catch up tv etc?

Is your normal internet connection on other devices OK - or having issues - if so how are they connected - ethernet cable or wifi and on what devices?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv saying no network connection?

HI KaidenJustin, thanks for messaging us, can you confirm if you are still having issues with the service? What set top boxes do you currently have? Are all cables secure and hand tight? Please let us know so we can assist further. ^Chris 

0 Kudos