Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Trying to use the Virgin Connect app and keys telling me it can’t find my Hub?

Have been using Twitter and advised to put on this forum. Have downloaded Virgin Media Connect app to try and check connection to our hub 3 but keeps telling me can’t find the hub - what do I do next Please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to use the Virgin Connect app and keys telling me it can’t find my Hub?

What device are you using? Android or iOS?
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to use the Virgin Connect app and keys telling me it can’t find my Hub?

What do you need to use the app for?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin asked me to download the app and then check my connections via the app.  I have been having problems with Wifi (along with seven other households on our street).  The wired connection was showing up great. I downloaded the app and got as far as scanning the sticker on the base of the hub but it then kept saying "cannot find the hub"??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The Connect App seems to have more bugs than a tramps vest.

My advice ...

Uninstall the Connect App.

Reboot your phone.

Forget about the app.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos