Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Trying to sign in to my router but it keeps saying its the wrong password even though its the one i use

My apple devices are saying that my wifi has weak security. I have looked on here and got the answer on how to change the settings in the router. However its not accepting the password that's on the hub. I do remember that when the last engineer came he had his own password, so I presume Im not the admin. So how can I sign into my router ? do I need an engineer if so how do I contact Virgin as I have been on hold on the phone for about 2 hours now !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Trying to sign in to my router but it keeps saying its the wrong password even though its the one i u

make sure you are using the hub password and not the wifi password - they are two different things.
the sticker on the bottom of the hub tells you what the password is.

if the sticker password does not work then simply factory restor the hub.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

Highlighted
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to sign in to my router but it keeps saying its the wrong password even though its the one i u

Thanks SPGRAY.

You were correct. Just fixed the issue, no longer saying weak security ! awesome 😃

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to sign in to my router but it keeps saying its the wrong password even though its the...

Hi MEJB, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear that you were having issues with the signing in and are glad to hear that the community were able to get this resolved for you. Please let us know if you require any further assistance? Chris 

0 Kudos