cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get a replacement wifi pod

coffeekid2
Tuning in

Hello guys........

Trying to get a replacement wifi pod, the engineer called on 1st December and said one of the pods was inactive and took it away and said I would get a replacement. I have been onto customer services, 6 times and say they have ordered one, but it does not arrive, I only get an email from virgin media  saying I already have three so are unable to send me one. I gave customer services the S/N of the faulty pod: XAAJ212932C4, but still no replacement, CAN YOU HELP PLEASE, thanks .

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the reply @coffeekid2 on the forums. 😇

I'm glad our X team (formerly Twitter) have been able to assist you.
Let us know how it goes when the replacement arrives.

Also - always feel free to reach out to us for any queries and we'll assist where we can.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @coffeekid2 Thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the Wi-Fi replacement you've had recently. 😞
I will assist you on this and get you the support needed, I will send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Hello.......

Thank you for your prompt reply, but I tried  the X ( Twitter ) community and hey!, it's all sorted and I am getting my replacement at last, and I have received confirmation this morning.

Thank you again for being there

Bob

Thanks for the reply @coffeekid2 on the forums. 😇

I'm glad our X team (formerly Twitter) have been able to assist you.
Let us know how it goes when the replacement arrives.

Also - always feel free to reach out to us for any queries and we'll assist where we can.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team