Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Transfer of account - now wifi/tv not working

Hi all,

I recently lost my husband who held our virgin account in his name, I've have recently gone through the process to transfer the account to me.

After completing the bereavement forms, I received an email at 9pm last night saying that the account had been transferred. From then all of our tv channels have been cut off, and this morning we found that our broadband/wifi is no longer working.

How can we get our account working again? All payments have been made as usual.

Thanks,

Inger

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer of account - now wifi/tv not working

You’ll need to call up and speak to someone 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer of account - now wifi/tv not working

Hello there @ingerslee

Welcome to our Community and thank you for your first post - I am very sorry to hear about the passing of your husband and the subsequent issues you've had with your account and services. 

After locating your services from your forum information I can see that you have since called us; I do hope that you have managed to get things sorted out? Please do let us know if you need anything further and we;ll do all we can to assist you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos