Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Totally unreliable worst Network at times like this

Virgin Media should be ashamed of them selfs. All-day today My broadband connection has been bouncing on - off - on -off. I have not had more than 20 minutes of continuous Broadband.

The service status page is not working. When you log in and go to service status you get a page that says sorry this is not working. There is no number to call as all call centres have been closed so no way of getting any help from Virgin!!!

We are all working from home now and its the time we need a reliable Network the most. My colleagues on Vodafone have no issues. The company is already struggling to stay afloat and Now with no Virgin Broadband it might be the last straw and it will close.

When this is all over I will sue Virgin for Neglegance fo having no support and no care to have a reliable Network. Disgusting !! I am moving to Vodafone. I will not pay any more monthly charges regardless of the 24 Month contract I just renewed. Virgin can sue me for the Money and I can show the world what a rubbish network they are. - Absolutely no support, no current service status no email to write to Nothing just an Unreliable bouncing Network because of some doggy update that no one wanted.and was not tested properly! Who needs to be sacked!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Totally unreliable worst Network at times like this

There’s actually an outage at the moment...

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/outage

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos