Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Total loss of service

Hi All .  I only got the full package installed and connected on the 02/11/20 and it was working fine up to this morning , Then nothing. Broadband/tv/landline i checked all of the connections etc . powered off hub then restart still no joy i have tried to get a engineer to visit but i am getting told that i won't get a home visit until next Tuesday at the earliest . So i am going to be without any services for at least 5 days . I would like to take this issue further

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Total loss of service

you will have got the earliest available appointment.
you will also be entitled to automatic compensation after the first 2 working days of reporting the fault.

if you wish to raise a complaint then you can do so - see https://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practi...

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page ?

If nothing is showing try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting your district. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi , Yes i tried all of the troubleshooting tips . What is the attachment that you are showing and how do i get that
Thanks
0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

it's a BQM from thinkbroadband, but it won't help you as you currently have no service.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you
0 Kudos