Menu
Henryjones1983
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Total Service Loss N15

Just logging total service loss in N15. Meant to have 200mb broadband but it’s been down since Friday 22nd at 1115. Engineer appointment for Tuesday 26th. Am a new VM customer and having a real sinking feeling...

We’ve got the same flashing green light indicating no network connection (as I understand from when VM installed the thing and other users).

Can any long-time broadband customers advise if this is a usual part of VM’s service? We’ve barely had the thing for a month and am trying to work out of this is normal or not.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Total Service Loss N15

@Henryjones1983 wrote:

Just logging total service loss in N15. Meant to have 200mb broadband but it’s been down since Friday 22nd at 1115. Engineer appointment for Tuesday 26th. Am a new VM customer and having a real sinking feeling...

We’ve got the same flashing green light indicating no network connection (as I understand from when VM installed the thing and other users).

Can any long-time broadband customers advise if this is a usual part of VM’s service? We’ve barely had the thing for a month and am trying to work out of this is normal or not.

Who knows. Faults happen and do indeed, happen.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos