Menu
Nimal185
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The worst broad band

Is there any other worst broadbands other  than  virgin in UK? Switched to virgin last September after saw the virgin advertisement about 100mb/s but since that I am feeling sick and I can’t even load a page in upstair and WiFi is keep dropping. Anyone else face the same?

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Superstar
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: The worst broad band

Is it only the WiFi that is dropping?  Do you get a good connection with a device connected to the Hub by ethernet, or does that fail too?

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nimal185, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you with us in the Community although I am sorry to hear you feel this way. 

When there are issues with your connection it can be frustrating. 

Taking a look at things today, it looks as though there is a pro longed signal issue where your power levels are out of spec. I would like to arrange for an engineer to come to take a look at this for you. I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nimal185, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I have booked you in for the next available appointment. We cannot confirm the appointment time slot to you, so to view this please sign in to My Virgin Media here: My VM

If the appointment is unsuitable or if anyone living at your property has tested positive for Coronavirus, has been asked to self-isolate or has flu-like symptoms then please reschedule the appointment on the same link. 

Lets us know how the appointment goes. 

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Nimal185
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I would like to know what action virgin is going to take regarding the broadband ? What’s is the update you got from your technician ? 

thank you 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @Nimal185 

Thank you for coming back to us. 

Did you manage to locate your engineer visit? If so did they manage to get any of the issues resolved ?

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos