Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

The password you entered is incorrect

This is the last straw with virgin! Honestly I can’t believe a company can be this incompetent when it comes to their products and service. Today my internet just stopped working again. I’ve followed every single step I can find on the website to fix the problem but I end up in an a loop of running diagnostics and the. “Did that work” questions, only then to be redirected to the “running tests” again, finally locking me out completely as only 6 tests can be run. Seriously who the hell designed this UX?!

On my iPad I now have a screen popped up saying welcome and asking me to sign into my hub. So I enter my password (which is the one on the sticker as I’ve reset to factory settings) and all I get is “the password you entered is incorrect”. I’ve literally never changed from the default password. There is just too much to complain about with virgin and honestly I can’t believe how frustrating they are to try and get any useful information from. Disgraceful to be paying £130 a month for this, absolute joke!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: The password you entered is incorrect

are you entering the admin password and not the WiFi password that is also stickered on the base?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: The password you entered is incorrect

Thanks 

0 Kudos