Menu
Davrs77
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Terrible customer service

dia your customer service is shocking! I phoned advising of broadband issues to be met with denial and to be told that I wasn’t having any problems and that there were no indications of any issues at all. Without even a hint of irony that my call may be an indication!!!

https://twitter.com/virginmedia/status/1363044632817451010?s=21

0 Kudos
Davrs77
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible customer service

I’ve reported this on Twitter and the solution was to post in here. I wonder how this works.....

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A good start would be to explain what your issue is so we can help you 🙂

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Davrs77,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thanks very much for you post.

I am sorry that you haven't been able to get any help with your issue so far - from looking at your Twitter post I appreciate that you are facing some issues with your broadband connection. You mentioned that both wired and wireless devices are affected by the connection drops, I've been able to take a look at the backend of your services and all of your signal levels do look normal and can't find an explanation for the drops from what we can see from here currently.

Do the lights on your hub change colour when the connection is lost? I appreciated you may not have noticed this, but it would be helpful to know so we can understand whether the issue is located within the home or with the external network.

Many thanks

Beth

0 Kudos