cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible broadband service!

Kirsti
Tuning in

Where is the super fast broadband service that I pay for? Internet drops at my house several times a day and this affects my life badly, including  professionally (I teach from home and the internet problems have impacted my Zoom lessons on several occasions).

I have tried to get help from Virgin Media, but the telephone helpline is impossible to get through. They keep blaming Covid-19, but it just sounds like an excuse for a really bad service!

I would like help from a real person, rather than automated messages via the hopeless WhatsApp service (which is a total waste of time). Ideally, I would like someone to ring me from Virgin Media, but they have put a wrong telephone number in my account.

I have had the same number for 22 years, so can categorically say that the number they have for me isn't mine! I was able to change another discrepancy in the account, but not the phone number.

All of this doesn't really fill me with confidence when it comes to Virgin Media. I decided to stay with them earlier this year when negotiating my contract, but now regret my decision. So, have to put up with this terrible service for the time being.

I hope someone from the company reads this and makes contact.

Thank you.

30 REPLIES 30

Please book the technician's visit for next week. I cannot take any more of this crappy service!

Thursday afternoon would be best for me. Please confirm.

Kirsti