Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Technicians not entering homes?

Hi guys, 

ive just come off the text messaging service as I have a  green flashing power light and solid green WiFi light on my Hub 3

Cables all connected correctly and reset already. The lad I was texting back and forth informed me he couldn’t book a technician due to the Outbreak however, on virgin’s website it says you are. 

any help would be great.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technicians not entering homes?

Hi 

Hope you are well and thanks for your enquiry.

We still have engineers working, and they are working at safe distance so we just request you to pop into another room whilst the engineer is working if that's OK.

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such
You can also save £50 off your bill by recommending someone onto virgin media. To find out more PM me.
If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer.
Many Thanks

Stay Safe

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nice one, 

thanks for the reply. 

are the virgin staff able to break technician visits via the community?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi WillFinlay01,

Thank you for coming back to us, have you now managed to get your issue resolved or do you still need our help ?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos