cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technician No show

Davidyau911
Joining in

 My board band was arrange this 31/8 afternoon for set up, until now there was no technician arrive my home for the installation. Call the hotline no one answer. How can I do?

IMG_4669.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Has VM already installed the cable from the street cabinet to your home?

You get £29.15 for a technician no-show without 24 hours notice

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/automatic-compensation

You will also be eligible for compensation for a delayed installation. Keep a safe record of that screenshot above showing your installation time. That would be when your compensation starts from.

The contact number for installations is the pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734

The cable from street to home I think it should be done because the landlord before also use VM services.

Hi @Davidyau911 

Thanks for posting, welcome to both the team and indeed the community. Sorry to hear of the install delay.

I can see you've spoke to the team since posting and discussed the reasons. Have you sorted this out with the team now? If not and need further assistance, let me know.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I had sent a email to fraudpreventionteam@virginmedia.co.uk on 1 sep , but until now didn’t have any reply. What can I do?

Hi @Davidyau911,

I do apologise for the delay in them getting back to you, but if they've been made aware then they'll investigate and be in touch once they have more news.

Have you had any update at all since your post? What have you asked of the fraud team in your email?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!