Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

TV channels distorted, VM mail 'NOT SECURE' Help.

Several of my Discovery Channels distorted. VM mail shows not secure. Message saying WiFi network uses older security standard that is being phased out. Recommend connection to a different network. I have been with Virgin since the beginning. Have Virgin Broadband/TV/Mobile/Land line package. Unable to contact anyone from Virgin. Tried 150 both from my mobile and landline, keep getting the run around, trying for several days without success. Tried text messaging service still unsuccessful If no contact from Virgin soon reluctantly having to switch to another system

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV channels distorted, VM mail 'NOT SECURE' Help.

What’s the question?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello Mark,

I am sorry I neglected to ask a question. I think I need to book for an Engineer to visit, I cannot get any answers from Virgin to resolve my problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello Garry,

I'm attempting to get some help from Virgin to resolve the faults, but after 3 days I still have not got anywhere to fixing the problems.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Have you phoned in and spoken to support already?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have been trying to talk to someone at Virgin for several days, but keep getting the run around to various options, none of which can give me an answer.

I cannot seem to speak to any one either. My final option is to get out of virgin all together, which I'm rather reluctant to, due to the complication signing up

to a new provider. I would like an Engineer to visit as I believe my equipment is now out of date.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

OK
So you can either call it in or wait for a forum mod to respond here

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I cannot wait for a forum mod to respond with a solution. I need an answer soon. I am paying a lot for a service that I'm not getting. So how do I call it in?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Phone the normal number - 0345 454 1111

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

That number is an alternative number to 150. As usual the wait is far more than I'm prepared to wait for.

I have also tried ringing the 0800 also. I get the same response. 'We are experiencing a large number of calls.' Again I am offered another fault service.

I thank you.

Good day.

0 Kudos