Menu
Vickysh
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV and Internet problem

We have 2 TVs both with to be announced on the TV guide, no internet and there is no light on the hub.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Regards 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV and Internet problem

Check the service status page 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Vickysh
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have done that and it’s still the same but thank you for your response 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Vickysh wrote:

I have done that and it’s still the same but thank you for your response 

The same in what sense?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Vickysh
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

In that the main TV channels say to be announced, the hun light doesn’t come on and I have no internet connection 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That proves the TV box has no network connection - but what box is it -  TiVo/V6/360   and are tv channels working fine? Do you have no internet connection on other devices? What Hub do you have?

Also... As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos