cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TOTAL BLACKOUT KT20

djprince70
Joining in

Had no phone since yesterday, and total WiFi and TV blackout today. Zero service available from virgin media.

Its been great but if this continues you will lose my 15+ year service for good forever. And I will move to another provider. 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Have you checked for “known network faults”

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

The start the automatic compensation procedure can be started on the 0800 number if there is a know fault.

If nothing shows on there, try calling it in as a fault (free on 150 VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others - national rate) and see what they say when they test your connection. If they say it’s a known fault, get a fault reference number – n.b.- the UK call centre is still picking up and calling at 08.00 (Mon-Sat) or 09.00 (Sun) gives the best chance of getting through quickly.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @djprince70,

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing at total lack of service with us. We truly value you as a long standing customer and we want to do our best to help. Do all services remain down since posting? Is your landline connected via hub?   Also what lights are currently showing on your hub?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs