Menu
Wiganlatic
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Superhub2 losing wifi

Hello all, like many I seem to be having problems were the WiFi on my SH2 completely disappears and then tells me my password for it is now wrong. 
I’ve been trying to get my hub upgraded but just been given the runaround by the VM team. I see some are buying their own WiFi routers and putting the VM in modem mode but when we’re paying for a service why should we be having to spend extra to make it work correctly? 
would really appreciate some help. Have already tried everything advised bu tech support which unfortunately consists of just setting the router back to defaults and starting again. 
Thanks. 

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Superhub2 losing wifi

As you are running a superhub2, you're probably eligible for the free upgrade to a hub 3. 

You can try this link https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/hub-swap?buspart=uk_app_connect2_hubswap

If it doesn't work for you, you can wait 5 - 10 days for a forum member to respond..

0 Kudos
Wiganlatic
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the suggestion. I have already been through those links unfortunately with no luck so will wait to see if I can get a response on here 👍🏻

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Or... as its faulty - call it in and report it as such - they will just replace it. Call at 08.00 to get through quickly

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos