Menu
Aleluzzi
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Superhub red constant light

Hey guys,

Our hub 3.0 has had a constant red LED for a few weeks. I tried resetting and switching it off for a while but it's still on.

Annoyingly this has been causing micro-cuts and it's starting to be very annoying when working from home.

Can you help, please?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub red constant light

Hi Aleluzzi,

Thanks for your post and welcome to forums, I can see you are affected by an outage at the moment the estimated fix date for this is the 5th of Feb.

Is your hub overheating? If so we would need to replace this

Thanks,

Zoie

Aleluzzi
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Zoie_P, 

Thanks for your reply. 

Also, thanks for the heads up about the outage.

I checked the router and it says "The temperature of your Hub 3.0 is normal." but the light is still red constantly. This has been happening for quite a few weeks now so I don't think the micro-cuts are 100% related to the outage. Also, I've tried resetting the hub several times. 

How can I get a replacement? I tried calling you but can't seem to be able to talk to one of your representatives.  

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Aleluzzi,

I am sorry to hear this, I can certainly get a tech to replace this for you just in case due to the light being constant means it's over heating so I would rather replace it, I will pop you over a private message just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Thanks,
Zoie

Aleluzzi
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Amazing, thank you!

0 Kudos