Menu
griffin
Alessandro Volta
Message 81 of 84
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub keeps resetting itself

Apparently, there are two versions of Live Chat, one general accessible by all, through publicly available Links, and a Team designed to answer queries generated by this Forum accessed by a private link provided by the new pass the parcel Forum Team

I would expect the General LC is staffed by 1st Line support staff, and the advice given will follow the usual low quality advice.

The Forum LC is staffed by technically trained staff I would imagine and would be able to respond to queries with the same level of authority as the old Swansea Team, although there is little evidence of that so far.

The Forum LC team have been officially describes as "within the department" which probably deciphers as in the Phillipines

0 Kudos
icicles
Joining in
Message 82 of 84
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

We currently have the Super Hub 1 and are starting to see problems with it losing settings and becoming slow. When we switch it off for x amount of minutes and on again, the speeds perk up for a couple of hours, then slump again. I would like to update to the latest Super Hub as I'm sure the old one is at fault and is just starting to die after being in constant use for 10 years. 

Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 83 of 84
Flag for a moderator

Hi icicles, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

I've run a quick health check and can see the equipment is quite old, I've popped you over a private message just so I can go through security with you and I can take a closer look at things.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
icicles
Joining in
Message 84 of 84
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex,

Thank you and apologies for the delay in replying!

Have now replied to your PM 😊

icicles

0 Kudos