Menu
CrocJon
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Superhub Died

Help, overnight my partners superhub died, no power, nothing, tested power supply and it is fine.

called support and engineer booked for monday, and we asked them to send a new router as well, but they said this will probably arrive after the engineer

we are isolating, and working and schooling from home, is there any way to get a replacement hub faster, or get back online somehow?

0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub Died

@CrocJon wrote:

Help, overnight my partners superhub died, no power, nothing, tested power supply and it is fine.

called support and engineer booked for monday, and we asked them to send a new router as well, but they said this will probably arrive after the engineer

we are isolating, and working and schooling from home, is there any way to get a replacement hub faster, or get back online somehow?

I'm confused - why is an engineer coming as well as a new hub being delivered (later) ?  I'm not certain but the engineer may have a replacement hub with them to get you up and running?  I can't think of any way you'll get a new modem, to activate on the line, any quicker.  Others may know some other way?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos
CrocJon
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub Died

My partner called it in, and the only option from the diagnostics was to book an engineer visit.

She then called back and said we really don't need an engineer, could you just post a new router.

They basically said engineer was likely to be quicker than posting out, so we asked them to do both and we will cancel the slowest when the fastest solution works.

0 Kudos