cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhub 4 drop off - Network log messages very confused

brianp9
On our wavelength

Hi Guys

I have a superhub 4 which for some reason i am pretty sure keeps dropping connection

when i look at the network log i get quite a few of these  report headings over a week

No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=

US profile assignment change. US Chan ID: 6; Previous Profile: 12; New Profile: 11.;CM-MAC=

MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=

DBC-REQ Mismatch Between Calculated Value for P1.6hi Compared to CCAP Provided Value;CM-MAC=

I think the first one indicates a lost signal - which is quite frequent

i also have 2 sky minis which go off line often  around mid night which  need a router reboot to get working again.

Can anybody confirm what these headings mean - cos i have the hammer out at the moment ?

added a thinkbroadband pic if that helps 

TIA

Bri17-11 09.52am.jpg

before i take any drastic action like get the hammer out 

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @brianp9
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for any internet issues. I've done a system check and you are affected by SNR (signal to noise ratio). Fault reference is F010097398. The estimated fix date is 21st November at 3pm. Please monitor the connection for me after this date and report back any issues, we'll be more than happy to help.
Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill