Menu
adam1702
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 3 no Internet

Hi,

I've recently been having issues with my superhub 2, however I bought a superhub 3 from virgin about 6 months ago and never got round to setting it up. Since having issues with the 2, I've decided to try the 3 however once plugged in, it goes through the setup and then after a long time of the green internet arrows light flashing, it eventually settles all light go off except the base light which stays white.
Upon connecting a device or trying the WiFi it takes me to a 192.168.0.1 address to troubleshoot the connection which when finished just tells me to contact support. Have I got a bad hub 3 ? (as the Superhub 2 works when plugged back in) 

Cheers,
Adam

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 3 no Internet

you have to activate the hub3 - swapping them over is not enough - there should have instructions and a phone number in the box although after 6 months the automatic system may not work in which case you need to ring

switching the hubs may solve your problem but may not - it would be better to do some basic diagnosis to see if the fault may be the input

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labeled - upstream - downstream

if its an earlier hub button is top right

Tony
0 Kudos