Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 3 green flashing lights

Hello.

Ive tried to find an answer to my superhub 3 query. It keeps flashing green lights and I have no internet connection while it is doing so. It doesn't last for just a few minutes it can go on for ages.

There is nothing in the manual about why these lights keep flashing.

I asked the virgin team on Twitter who wouldn't give me an answer and just directed me here!

Anyone have this issue??

I'm really annoyed as I recently moved house and despite being told to take my equipment with me, the installer replaced them all. I had no issues with my previous superhub 3 😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 3 green flashing lights

This is now a daily occurrence. I'm really not happy. I've only been in my new house about 6 weeks with new contract.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello nikkilevel27

Oh I am sorry is it still happening as the line/hub and area data all look good, showing continuously connected for the last 4 days. What lights are flashing please What the lights on your Virgin Media Hub mean

Do you lose connection to the wired as well as wireless devices?

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Nicola_C wrote:

Hello nikkilevel27

Oh I am sorry is it still happening as the line/hub and area data all look good, showing continuously connected for the last 4 days. What lights are flashing please What the lights on your Virgin Media Hub mean

Do you lose connection to the wired as well as wireless devices?

Thank you

Hi, I am having the same issue. I lose connection to both wired and wireless. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Please raise separate posts, it’s extremely difficult to answer two seemingly alike problems when the root cause could be very different.

Go into your hub on 192.168.0.1 and post your up/downstream stats and network log. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos