cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhub 3.0 blocking sites?

Khova91
Joining in

Hi

I recently got a new Superhub 3.0 router, everything is fine except it appears to I now do not have access to certain sites of the adult variety if you catch my drift , every time I attempt I get an ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR message. I’ve browsed this forum and can see something about turning Child Safe off but I can’t even find the option for that is this something that a laptop/computer is required to access? As I don’t have one and only use my iPhone to browse, please help.

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Legend

Login to the Virgin Media online account, find the Web Safe options & set Child Safe to OFF.

Hi, as I stated I’ve heard about those options but I log into my account via my phone and can’t even see those options, is it computer only?

Client62
Legend

Login to the Virgin Media online account at : https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media

Then visit : Account Settings >>> Online Security

Set Virus Safe to On
Set Child Safe to Off ( this is the option that is blocking content )

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Khova91 

Either open a browser on your phonre and use the link provided by @Client62  or open the My Virgin Media app on your phone and click on the icon in the top right hand corner which looks similar to  messenger.jpg

Then click on Account Settings, wait for the page to open in a browser, and then click on Online Security so you can change the websafe settings

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali