cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhub 2AC wifi is not working, but wired connection and the guest network are fine

jcgolding
Joining in

Hi there. 

We have a superhub 2AC and after many years of working fine I now have a problem.  

Whilst the wired link and the guest wifi network is working fine, neither the 2gHz or 5gHz main wifi networks are working. 

I've rebooted it several times, and reset it as well, and the online checker says it can't check it.

Any ideas what else I can do?

Many thanks

John

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call it in as faulty and they will probably book a tech visit to exchange it. They may send it out to you - but see what they say on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate).

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

John, thank you! I will do that and post here what happens.

Many thanks

John

Hi there @jcgolding 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced these issues regarding your Hub and connection and a big thank you to jbrennand for their help so far. 

Have you been able to try their suggestion? If so how are things looking now? 

Thanks, John and Ash

i don’t understand it, but problem solved!

I went away for a couple of days (having changed various devices to my guest network), and got back home on Saturday, to discover the router had corrected itself!

So thank you for your help, and we’re back up and running!

best wishes

John