cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuperHub 5 Power Supply

wrwhite
On our wavelength

Hi

I'm receiving a SuperHub 5 on 25th October 2023. I am suspicious that the mains cord lead is not going to be long enough. For my SuperHub 3 I was able to use a 3rd party power supply with a longer cable, however for the SuperHub 5 I would prefer to use the correct power supply. Is it possible to purchase either a Virgin power cord extender or a 3rd party power cord extender. If so can someone send me a link the the extension cable please.

Thanks

Will

5 REPLIES 5

wrwhite
On our wavelength

Hi Client62

I was more thinking of an extension to the cable that comes from the power supply itself. Something like this (just as an example) but obviously I need to know the correct socket/plug sizes:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B539FD9J/ref=sspa_dk_detail_1?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B0B539FD9J&pd_rd_w=yHt4J&c...

Will

carl_pearce
Community elder

The power cable is 175cm long.

wrwhite
On our wavelength

Thanks, that's really helpful

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @wrwhite thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the issues you may have with your SuperHub 5.

We don't have any third party provider extenders we can advise as we unfortunately don't have any to send out, but we do hope the Community has been able to help out in this instance 😊

If you do need any further help or assistance though, please don't hesitate to let us know!
Many thanks

Tom_W