Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

SuperHub 3 Issues

Hi All,

Just wondering if someone can help please, I've been having intermittent issues with WiFi constantly going down in the M24 area, it's the matter of it going down for several hours then coming back and being very hit and miss. I've made sure there are tight Coaxial connections etc, tried resetting the Hub 3 to factory settings, etc..

I've checked as well the Router stats and power levels seem a little high / low at times. Here is my downstream below:

https://i.imgur.com/woRsGLl.png
I've noticed I'm getting a tonne of 'Post RS Errors' (on channel 20-24) and from my understanding that isn't good and that can be the issue at times of intermittence... Also below is my network log and upstream:

https://i.imgur.com/NHJpQEJ.png
Does any of this look off to you? Network logs below:

https://i.imgur.com/iYrTkio.png
I've blurred out the MAC address above. I called up and explained my power levels yesterday and was informed there are no area issues and probably a local issue to my house (equipment issues etc) so I was informed an engineer is coming 12-4 today (Monday 4th May) however ringing up today to chase that and I've been told it's not been booked and they think the issue is ADL / AD I think the advisor told me in the area and that will be the cause of the power levels being like this... I just find it odd how it's been doing this for a long time causing issues while working from home.

SNR levels are fine apparently to advisor above 34 however this intermittence is really bad in my area to the point where I can hardly use it. What do you suggest?

Also, I'm wondering If I can purchase a SH4 as the SH3 wireless range is awful. I heard these are now being sent out to people who need them even without 1GBPS connection.

Kind Regards

Brandon 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: SuperHub 3 Issues

Hi,

If you could private message me your account number and site/area reference number I can look into this for you! Be sure not to send them openly on the forum!

Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just wondering if someone can help please, I've been having intermittent issues with WiFi constantly going down in the st3 area

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please start your own thread 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos