Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

SuperHub 2 not working - how do I replace

My SuperHub 2 has stopped working - it won't power up at all.  The adapter does work as I have tested it with another device.  I can't contact Virgin by phone or chat so how can I order a replacement SuperHub/router.  Thanks

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: SuperHub 2 not working - how do I replace

@Martin_G wrote:

My SuperHub 2 has stopped working - it won't power up at all.  The adapter does work as I have tested it with another device.  I can't contact Virgin by phone or chat so how can I order a replacement SuperHub/router.  Thanks

Try the text service

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've flagged your post for the forum staff, they're exceptionally busy at the moment, but I'd hope they'll be able to advise tomorrow - usually they can get a Hub 3 posted out in these circumstances.  Whilst that wait is frustrating, it'll be a lot more pleasant to wait for them to sort it out than enduring the stress test of trying to phone VM.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin_G,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum - I'm sorry to hear that your Hub is no longer working and won't power on. I can certainly arrange for a replacement router to be sent out/installed for you.

Would you prefer an engineer to install the new hub, or would you like us to send one out as a self install?

Let me know 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there - it’s all sorted thank you. New hub coming as a self install. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Martin_G,

That's fab - so glad you were able to get it sorted in the meantime.

If you need any further help from here or with the hub once it arrives, just let us know.

All the best,

Beth

0 Kudos