Menu
Andrew2020
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Super hub 3 wifi dropp

Please can someone help me virgin customer services are appalling been promised call backs and that my hardware issues were ticketed on Saturday. I’m still here struggling to work can’t conduct virtual calls for work !!!!!! I need this issue resolved.  Over 24 hours as promised to turn the issue around and now more like 4 days. I need solutions and actions. Why does virgin lack in the customer front. It’s pandemic I get that however tech is so needed and don’t give me all about COVID restrictions. Always happy to take on more customers however never look after old ones. 

Or only ripping of loyal customers with over priced packages but poor support.  Why is there not a proper support system. Only a ridiculous call centre that never gets answered.  

I need my router replaced what’s the delay !!!!!!! Can’t wait to move to another supplier. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub 3 wifi dropp

What are your wired speeds and connectivity like?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Andrew2020
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wired seeems stable. 

all

devices on wifi need constant switching from turning wifi on and off in laptops , phones etc and then finally connects to wifi again. Sometimes the wifi disappears and then reappears.  
virgin ran a test and agreed the hub is the issue but still have no replacement or follow up 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I doubt a new hub will be any different.

Have you split the Wifi bands and chosen less congested channels for each band?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hubs wifi not that good so get a better wireless router with 1Gb ports and use the hub in modem mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Andrew2020
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We never had issues before it just started like 2 weeks ago. Yes I have separate channels for the router signal. It’s also not wifi signals. It’s basically like the hub drops wifi then I need to either put device into airplane mode or switch wifi on and off

what router you suggest ? 

0 Kudos