Menu
mitford1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Super hub 3 disconnects

Hi all, I’ve been having this trouble for well over a year and it’s finally worn me down, I have my super hub 3 in modem mode and every 4-6 weeks it drops the connection the bottom light goes solid green and the arrows flash green then the hub reboots and continues the same cycle indefinitely until I do a reset using him the reset hole at the back of the hub, I then have to log into it and put it back into modem mode. 4-6 weeks later repeats all of the above. 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub 3 disconnects

Hi @mitford1,

Welcome back to our Community Forum! Thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing some connection issues with your Hub 3! Have you taken a look at our website to run some of our available diagnostics?

You can always take a look on our Service Status page to see if you're being impacted by an outage and, once you're logged in, you can run tests on your equipment to see if there's any issues that may require an engineer visit.

I have managed to locate your account and I can see that your power levels are looking good. In order to look into your equipment further to see if there's an issue, I will have to run some diagnostics.

Before I do that, would you be able to tell me if you're using our Hub 3 in router mode? If it's in modem mode, it will make it a little more difficult for me to run the tests.

Please keep me updated.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mitford1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paulina,

Thank you for your reply, I had a technician out yesterday who adjusted the levels and disconnect some connections we no longer use, i use the super hub 3 in modem mode so will wait and see in a month or so if it’s working or not 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @mitford1,

Thank you for getting back to me about this and updating me on your situatuon.

Please update us in a little while to see if your connection improved. Glad to hear that the engineer was able to help.

Looking forward to your update!

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide