I am buying an Asus rt-ax58u wi-fi 6 ax3000 router to use in modem mode. How easy will this be to set up? I am not very network savvy. I have so much connected wirelessly these days and superhub 3 not is performing the best.
Here is the way of doing this.
1) Login into 192.168.0.1 and change to modem mode.
2) Wait until the lights stabilize and then power off the hub.
3) Disconnect every device from the hubs Ethernet and plug your router into the port nearest the power.
4) Power on the hub and again wait for the lights to stabilize the bottom light on the hub should now be magenta although on some it looks red.
5) Power on the router.
6) Reconnect all the Ethernet connection now to your router.
You can find the guide here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-hub-modem-mode
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks
Yeah thats right.