Menu
Adippm82
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub Power Supply

Hello, I would like to know how I can order a new power supply for my Superhub, it was just flashing red on the power symbol on the front, all other lights were out.

It is a Superhub 2

Luckily I managed to find a supply in my cupboard that I could change to the right voltage and is rated at 2A, this has got the hub working again, but it does get quite warm as the original supply was 2.5A.

I cannot believe how bad it has got trying to contact Virgin with a problem, calling 150 does nothing but an automated service that won't lead me to actually talk to a human being, the text service is not dealing with technical problems, and unbelievably in this day and age there is no support via email, which is utterly ridiculous!!

Please can a Virgin representative reply to me here and try and resolve this problem please, I cannot believe I am trying to sort out a piece of faulty equipment via a forum!!

0 Kudos
chrisjordan
Just browsing
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub Power Supply

I Don't Understand your Question.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @Adippm82 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your services. 

I have taken a look over the account, there seems to be an outage in the area that we are currently working to get fixed. It should be resolved at 15:00 hours today,  If the issues is still going on after this point then please do let us know. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Adippm82
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The problem is nothing to do with an outage!!

My power supply has failed to my Super Hub 2, I am currently  running it off my own adaptor, I need a replacement for the broken one!

How do I know my power supply has failed, because all the lights were out except for a flashing red power symbol, when I plugged my own power supply in it worked.

The service is fine, no outage

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can see that there is an outage @Adippm82

However,  as you have stated that this is an issues with your power hub adaptor, I have taken the opportunity to get one sent out to you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Adippm82
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank You Zak. 

Glad to have this sorted

0 Kudos