Menu
Kunal-83
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub 4 - How To Merge 5ghz and 2.4ghz

Hi, 

I've got the same issue. My Hub3 merged both together since I’ve upgraded to the hub4 I now have 2 names _2.4ghz and _5ghz. 

How can I merge these together again?

thanks 

0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub 4 - How To Merge 5ghz and 2.4ghz

login to the hub and change the SSID (network names) in the advanced settings so they are the same.

a factory reset may also do it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos
RedGooner
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TBH is better to have them seperated.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 1Gbps VM service with SH4 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos
Kunal-83
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Would like to keep them as they are, but my homepods keep connecting the the 2.4 and drop out due the weak connection. 

Didn’t have this issues when they where both the same name. 

0 Kudos
Kunal-83
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I’ve got boosters but can’t seem to get them working on the hub4. Don’t a factory reset and reinstalled but don’t get anything. 

0 Kudos