Menu
T097ANx47uk9
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub 3 ongoing problems

On wifi connection problems. My hub 3 is more than likely needing replacement tried to contact virgin media a while back. The heat shield came loose a while ago had to open in case of contact with components repasted back on it worked ok now can hear it rattling around again.the connect app didn't detect the hub 3 ether

0 Kudos
saabmania2
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub 3 ongoing problems

Cetainly needs replacing, have to say not really had too many issue with the shub 3 only issue I had was fairly recently was the green wifi light flashing but that stopped after 7th reboot, give VM a ring and be nice I'm sure they will be happy it swap it out for you

Forum Team (Retired) Raine_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub 3 ongoing problems

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out about you hub issues. I understand the heat shield came loose. I appreciate you coming up with a temporary fix. We'd like to sort this with you. We have account access limitations using this platform. We can do this via online chat. Just click on the pop up link to get you started on this and our Media team would be happy to further troubleshoot your hub and process a replacement if needed.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks,

Raine_G