Menu
Peter11995
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub 3 Free Upgrade

Hi,

I've been trying to claim the free upgrade to the Super Hub 3, but when I get to the confirmation and payment page it is adding on a Virgin TV 360 box and an upgrade fee for this box. The box wasn't mention in relation to the Super Hub upgrade. Is there a way to just get the hub without the box and its included fee?

Thanks

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub 3 Free Upgrade

@Peter11995 wrote:

Hi,

I've been trying to claim the free upgrade to the Super Hub 3, but when I get to the confirmation and payment page it is adding on a Virgin TV 360 box and an upgrade fee for this box. The box wasn't mention in relation to the Super Hub upgrade. Is there a way to just get the hub without the box and its included fee?

Thanks

You can wait around here for a few days - the forum staff can arrange for a new hub to be shipped out to you if you're eligible for a free upgrade (i.e. you're currently using a superhub/2/2ac.

Is there a reason you want to upgrade?  Is your current one not working properly?

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub 3 Free Upgrade

Hi Peter11995, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear of the problems you're having there - are you able to try it through this link and let me know if it's the same please; here

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos