Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub 3 Free Upgrade

Hi I have tried to set up  the Virgin connect app and it states I need the Hub 3 which I can upgrade to for free but it will not allow me to order it, I can see that others on here  have had the same issue can someone from Virgin please help..Thanks..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Super Hub 3 Free Upgrade

You could try the "free" SH1/2/2ac upgrade/replacement scheme - see the link below - as they are trying to get everyone onto Hub3's.

If you get the - "Ooops - please call" message – then when you call, go through options 1,1,4,4 - to get through to retentions - you will get a UK based person who should at least know about the deal - no-one seems to have informed the "offshore" lot about it yet ! It may be that they think that you aren’t eligible and they will want to charge you - do not accept that (except for a small delivery charge) - come back here.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/hub-swap.html?buspart=uk_app_connect2_hubswap

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Welcome back to the forum @janeleach

Thank you for you question,  as advised by @jbrennand we do offer a H1/2/2ac upgrade/replacement scheme, Have you managed to have any luck with the link above? 

Kind regards 

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zak_M

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't have any luck using the link, so rang and spoke to an advisor who was really helpful and sorted everything out for me.

Kind regards 

Jane 

Highlighted
Just joined
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi! Thank you very much for your advise! I managed to upgrade online to Hub 3 but I have received an email saying that if my contract has been upgraded, I will receive a 12 month contract to be signed. 

My question is if with this free upgrade to Hub 3 you get a new 12 months contract or you just keep your contract as it was, which you can cancel anytime?

Thank you so much for your help!

🙂

0 Kudos