Menu
Marti1109
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub 3.0 constant red light

Hi, The bottom light on my super Hub 3.0 is constant red, since I received it, I never paid much attention cause the connection is working fine but I was reading that the light should be white not red. I tried to restart my Hub many times pressing the back reset hole for 50 seconds as adviced but the light is still constant red. The hub is placed in an open area far away from the tv and I've also check the temperature on the settings and it's ok it is not overheating. What should I do? 

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub 3.0 constant red light

Hi Marti1109,

Thank you for your post, I do apologise for any concern this red light may have caused.

I've had a look at the backend of your connection and can't see anything which worries me. If the hub isn't hot to the touch and you're receiving the expected service, I'd say that it's nothing to worry about and it's just a blip with the LED. If it does seem to be getting too hot, we're happy to replace this for you.

I haven't been able to identify any issues with the service entering your property, but our systems are flagging a couple of potential problems with your wireless network. It appears that there are a couple of devices too close to your hub which could be causing interference. If you're not having any trouble with the service, I wouldn't worry too much. If you are experiencing any dropouts or reduced speeds, see if you can move anything away from the hub or connect via ethernet to reduce the impact.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Marti1109
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for your answer, the hub is placed by the window with nothing next to it and if I touch it on the side especially on the right side it is quite hot, I think it would be safer to replace it please would it be possible? Many thanks

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Of course, no problem at all. I'll send you a private message now to clear security and get this sorted for you. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond with the relevant details.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for joining me for a private message, I'm glad we've been able to arrange a replacement hub for you.

Please do let us know if you have any further trouble once this has arrived. Don't hesitate to reach out in the future with any further queries or concerns.

Thanks,

Rachael