Menu
Andrew34
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub 1

Hi

My ancient Superhub 1 has stalled a couple of times in the last month. I was told that I was eligible for a free replacement upgrade router - if this is correct, how do I go about this

Many thanks

Andrew

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Super Hub 1

you can try this link - works for some people, not for others.

if not, you either need to call it in or wait here for a few days for a forum staffer to respond to you and arrange to have a new hub shipped out. 

Andrew34
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for responding, much appreciated, I called that number and ended up in a conversation that sounded like they were going to reset my wifi - I'm at work and can't afford an outage like yesterday. I'll try later when it isn't so inportant to be online. Thanks again

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Andrew34 wrote:

Hi

Thanks for responding, much appreciated, I called that number and ended up in a conversation that sounded like they were going to reset my wifi - I'm at work and can't afford an outage like yesterday. I'll try later when it isn't so inportant to be online. Thanks again

you have a 50/50 chance of the operator knowing about the free upgrade deal - they may tell you that you can't have it without a new contract etc.. if that's the case just ignore them and then wait around here for a forum rep to respond 😛

0 Kudos